Easter is just around the corner, and what better way to welcome the holiday than with a festive Bunny Front Door Wreath! This charming decoration will bring a smile to your guests’ faces as they arrive at your doorstep. In this blog post, we will show you how to make your own Bunny Front Door Wreath with simple steps and materials. Let’s get started!
- 24″ Artificial Pine Pink Wreath
- Deco Mesh Rolls
- 1-Plush Bunny Wreath Attachment
- 2-Paper Flower Eva Bush White
- 1-Pink Eva foam bush
- 2-Flocked Pom Pom Sprays
- 3 Chocolate Lollypop Sprays-SOLD OUT
- 2-Lambs Ear Stems
- Ribbons of choice
- Start by cutting your deco mesh and attaching all around the artificial pine wreath base.
- Attach the foam bunny head to the wreath.
- Add ribbons and bow to the wreath for an extra touch of charm.
- Arrange all the flowers and greenery around the wreath and bunny head until you are satisfied with the design.
- Add some picks and sprays that coordinate with your creation.
There you have it, a beautiful Bunny Front Door Wreath that is sure to delight your guests this Easter Season. With a few supplies from our shop, you can create a stunning wreath that will add the perfect touch of spring to your home decor. We hope you enjoyed this tutorial and have fun making your own wreath!
Share your Bunny Front Door Wreath with us on social media using the hashtag #tctcrafts. Don’t forget to check out our other designs for more inspiration.